Jun 12, 2008

Laughter

Today, I'll introduce you to laughter.


Laughter makes us healthy and clear, for example:
1. Reduce stress
2. Lower blood pressure
3. Elevate mood
4. Boost immune system
5. Improve brain functioning
6. Protect the heart
7. Connect you to others
8. Foster instant relaxation
9. Make you feel good


Recently, laughter helps people who are suffering from disease-a clown doctor.In this web page explain about the clown doctor. The clown doctors are active in the hospital all over the world. ''I know what is a clown doctor's job, but Who are you?'' Did you know about clown doctor? Let's meet the clown doctors!


There are many clown doctors in Japan. They want children who got cancer to recover energy and endure pain of treatment.



I like this comedian;Cho-Shin-Juku, because their comedy has really nice tempo and story! We can often see them in TV. If you don’t know them, I’d like you to watch these movie clips and enjoy!
1.We want to be runners.
2.Sendings-off
3.Transfer students

This is a short animation ''Gag manga biyori'' and I’d introduce one of it whose title is ''the wooden architecture of Shotokutaishi''.


Could you enjoy these movie clips? I'm grad if you enjoyed and laughed.

No comments: